Thursday, September 2, 2010
From Trash to Treasure
This lovely chair has a new look and a new home in the Quick house. I actually got this chair out of my neighbor's dumpster. She and her husband got a divorce and apparently this was his easy chair. She was gutting the place and starting over. She had a dumpster in the driveway, so of course my neighbor and I had to see what was up. We walked over and found this baby in the dumpster and I just couldn't let it go to waste. I do have a bit of a chair fetish. I totally get it from my grandmother. The funny thing is Brock called me today and wanted the number for the lady who upholstered it, he had bought a chair at a yard sale. I think he inherited the chair fetish too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Another beauty!! I miss you friend!!
Post a Comment