Friday, May 14, 2010

In the Storm again,

Wow, I almost forgot how much I love Springtime in Tennessee!  Once again it is a rainy day at the Quick house.  So I decided to bore the two people that sometimes read my blog with some pics.


Alittle something new from the guest room. I stole a few words from my good friend Walt Disney!  This pillow case actually belonged to my grandmother.   I planned on using it to make a pillowcase dress for Julia, but that never happened.  So it has a new home in the guest room!   I love it!  

Luckily I did go out and cut some roses this morning before the rain beat them to death.  If you don't have a green thumb, plant yourself some knockout roses!  They bloom like crazy all summer long! 

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the "be our guest" pillow!! You are so creative :-)!!We miss you guys!