Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Star is Born






Tonight our little princess was crowned Petite Miss Williamson County 2008! She was adorable! I know...... I sound like the typical Pageant, Mom but she was. Anyone who knows Julia, knows she is not a crowd pleaser. She would normally never walk out in front of a crowd. But tonight you would have thought she was a pro. She walked right out there, smiled her sweetest smile, and even did a couple spin moves (I think that is what sealed the deal). I swear I didn't even bribe her. She truly had know idea she was even in a beauty pageant. The best part was my moms response. She literally rushed the stage crying, yelling she won, she won, Terra our baby won! Gigi was a proud grandma to say the least.

On a not so exciting note Greer was robbed of his crown on Sunday. He was by far the cutest little man in the baby contest. It was a total rip off, they didn't even judge boys and girls separately. Greer in mommies eyes you are Mr. Williamson Co.


No comments: