Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Queen and Should Be King





OK, here are some more pics I wanted to add last night but I was just to tired to add another word. If anyone can tell me how to delete a picture I would love to know. I have tried everything. I downloaded the same picture twice and for the life of me can't figure out how to remove it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go Julia!!! Did she even realize what happend? She truly is a little princess!

Unknown said...

Of course she would be queen! Congrats to you, pageant mommy, and your little girl. And I will attest that Greer had to have been the cutest boy there b/c he is gorgeous. Was there a swimsuit competition? I've got a 1-piece for ya. Haha- that was me thinking for Sam. I promise to update my blog as soon as I get a spare moment.