Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pool or Painting


When we aren't at the pool we are painting. In the last year I have painted everything but Brian, Julia, and Greer on the inside so I have started in the garage. The floor is already painted so I decided to embellish the steps.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love the steps! Did you free hand that?

Unknown said...

I was wondering about the freehand too. If you did, you should know about uppercase living or wallwords.com. I got a huge sentence for the dance studio that is pretty much a rub on. Love that stuff. You're getting awfully crafty! Miss you and sorry I was hairbrained last time we talked. I am calming down now I think and will get some new pics up soon. Love, E

Heather said...

You've been tagged...details on my blog!

Kim said...

Hey "best-friend" - can I just tell you that comment CRACKED me up! And what a great idea for your garage steps!!