
Ladies I think I am ready for another. Three weeks ago I went on a retreat with the Ladies from my Sunday School class. We had the best time relaxing, watching movies (3
movies), soaking in the hot tub, taking long walks, and some actually went for a hike, but not me. Thank the Lord I did relax, because I have been running wide open since we got home. After returning on Sunday, Brian's grandfather, Big Daddy passed away at the age of 91, so we went to Texas for the week. Though it was bitter sweet we did get to visit Brian's family and I got to have dinner with my best friend SJ and her boyfriend, Kevin. We had wonderful dinner at Four Winds in Cantan, Texas. The only 4 star restaurant in Cantan, TX. If you are ever in the area I suggest you make a reservation. We will next time. If that wasn't enough fun for a while after a few days of rest I did squeeze in dinner with G Money but no pics to prove it. When in Nashville, I would strongly recommend dinner at Lime. Fantastic! Thanks G! By Wednesd
ay we were off the the Monkey's Treehouse with Julia's BFF Mary Grace. They had the best time and are looking so forward to seeing one another every week at PreSchool. I hate it when I get behind on blogging, I have so much to say and so little time. Have a Great Weekend!




1 comment:
Oh, I think I need a ladies retreat! Where do I sign up???? If nothing else a girls night out would do. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I knew you were gone, but didn't realize that was why.
Post a Comment