skip to main | skip to sidebar

Live from the Quick House

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My new backsplash. Not sure I love it, but I will grow to love it. I think I just need new counter tops. One of the many home improvement project for 2009!!
Posted by Live from the Quick House at 1:32 PM

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think it looks good! Was it easy to hang?

January 10, 2009 at 6:58 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blogs I Like!

  • Alethea's Blog
  • The Lord Family
  • The Wheelers
  • The Nester
  • Fulkerson Family
  • Hancock Family
  • The Kemp Family
  • The Lewis Kids
  • The Brand Family
  • September (1)
  • May (1)
  • February (2)
  • January (4)
  • November (1)
  • October (1)
  • July (2)
  • June (3)
  • April (4)
  • March (1)
  • February (1)
  • January (3)
  • November (6)
  • October (5)
  • September (5)
  • August (6)
  • July (4)
  • June (5)
  • May (5)
  • April (11)

About Me

My photo
Live from the Quick House
I am a wife and a Stay-at-home mommy of two. I have a 5 yr old daughther Julia Katharin and 3 yr old son Greer Chandler. My husband Brian and I have been happily married for 8 years. We are truely blessed and surrounded by our loving family and incredible friendships.
View my complete profile