Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A True Historical Day at the Quick House




Obama wins the election, but we lost STINKY!!! If you have ever seen a picture of my little man, Greer, you have seen STINKY. My aunt and cousin brought him to the hospital when he was born. He has never spent a day without him. STINKY is almost 2 years old, or as Greer would say 2 old. He is taking it like a man. When Brian got home yesterday Greer crossed his little arms, looked down, and said, "Lost Stinky!" We still aren't sure he is gone for good, he may be here at the house but, I can't find him anywhere. Please say alittle prayer for STINKY and his safe return!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think I'm going to cry! Poor Stinky...poor Greer!!! I am sure he is just a tought little man, but how devastating to loose your lovey.