




Saturday we celebrated Greer's 2nd birthday with family and friends at Gigi's house. As if he didn't already think Brock hung the moon, he definitey did when he wheeled in this Giant Backhoe. Greer still doesn't want to get off of it. He also doesn't want it to stay in the garage. He would prefer the living room. Yesterday was his actual birthday so we took him to The Rain Forest Cafe. I totally recommend taking your kiddos there. Mine actually sat still and ate their dinner, only because they were alittle nervous. Finally the grand finale, taking a ride on the little train that takes you on a ride through the mall. Greer was in heaven. He was so cute!


1 comment:
Happy birthday Greer!!! I want to ride the train. I didn't even know they had that...it's been a while since I've gone to opry mills. I think the backhoe is every boys dream gift. That thing is great!
Post a Comment