Friday, October 17, 2008

A Day at the Zoo






I have been planing on taking Julia and Greer to the zoo for a six months now and we finally made today the day! I am sooooo glad we waited for the Perfect Day. The weather was fantastic. I have no idea what the temperature actually was but it was a beautiful day. Julia and Greer loved it. Greer was abit nervous at first and Julia was only interested in seeing TRUE ZOO animals. If it was something small she would say, "Not what we came to see." You have to know her! Very Sassy, Very Serious! Personally my favorite was the giraffes!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love the picture of the 3 of you! I also hate we had to miss the zoo...the girls would have be in awe.

The Cudes said...

Tara~you all are seriously too cute! I love her Halloween pants, and I must know where you got the "Welcome to our Home"! Is that a decal? I can't wait to see those doll babies @ Aunt Sue's over Christmas!!
Love,
Teah Gail