


We can't believe our big girl is 4 years old. She had such a wonderful Birthday. Today she is going to have so much fun playing with all her new toys. As for me, I am ready for a long winters nap. I have been getting ready since last Wednesday. The event started with a room redo. Of course we must make room for her new fish aquarium. She came home from a couple days with GiGi to a bedroom surprise. She loved it and told me I was the bestest mommy ever. Friday night was action packed with Hope and Kylee spending the night. Saturday was great with the exception of alittle rain scare about 2:00. It scared me that is for sure. But never fear we have the best friends and family that didn't let $4 a gallon gas prices, a little rain, and up to 2 hours drive stop them from coming. We are so blessed and so loved. Thank-You all for making Julia's 4th birthday so wonderful. She loved it!




4 comments:
Where did you get that awesome cake? These girls...they are amazing!!! I love watching them grow up!
Publix, can you believe it. It was so delish! We have a ton leftover.
Looks like a fun party. Can't wait to see you all this wek and take pics too! Did I tell you I'm going to open a dance studio in South Fulton? It's been a development this week of a life long dream. Who knew? E
E,
That is so wonderful! You go girl! We can't wait to visit and hear all the d's.
See ya soon, T
Post a Comment